Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pictures

 The onesie I made as motivation for Kelby.
-Do it for me Daddy
-Future Baby "Last Name"
-I'm waiting to be born
-Lose the fat and go tap that
-Control the food you eat so that soon you and I can meet

O and at the bottom I added Go Daddy! like I have on mine
 My onesie :)
-I'm gonna be spoiled rotten
-You can do it Mommy
-Shed the pounds to hear my sounds
-Drop the weight and hump your mate
-In order to conceive, your goal you must achieve
Go Mommy!
 Our workout calendars where we write all our calories and workouts and weights and water intake and anything else we need to keep track of with out onesie motivation hanging up on our wall yesterday.
Our calendars, onesies, our umbrellas for our walks, and our "before" pictures, everything is ready and our first day is going pretty good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment