Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Middle of Week 1

Middle of week 1=end of diet pills. We have both been feeling kind of off today. Well I looked at some more reviews on the pills we have been taking and almost every negative review, people were starting to get nauseated (sp?) around day 3-5 and quit the program....we followed suit. We also found a simulator last night that showed awesome possibilities if we stayed at EXTREMELY unhealthy eating habits. I'll be honest I was only eating about 600-800 calories the first 3 days, and with the fat burn pills and the cleanse pills, I was paying for it. I felt sooo sick all day. I was nauseous, weak,exhausted, we barely made it for our 30 minute walk this morning. In fact yesterday morning we didn't walk at all. I walked yesterday afternoon and we walked last night for an hour really well. But today was absolutely terrible. I did some better research and found that in order to lose body fat in a healthy way I need to eat right around 1200 calories a day. So that will be my goal everyday. If I eat less ok, but my goal is 1200. Kelby I think was 1500 a day and he was only eating about 800-1000 a day. So today we got to eat a little fatty food to give our body back some sugar and fat so we could have more energy because we have basically been in starvation mode. We chose a SMALL blizzard from dairy queen because........drum roll please.....*insert drum roll here*.....I have lost a total of 10 lbs since I was last at the doctor. Only 11 lbs to go til the 1derful 100s :) Kelby I believe has lost about 12 pounds in that time frame as well. Tonight is 4 days no nicotine. Today's cravings were really bad. I sat in Mom Pam's room while she smoked tonight and just smelled it because it smelled amazing, but I know if I were to light a ciagrette it would taste horrible and I would take maybe 2 puffs and be done. Maybe I'll buy some gum tomorrow to get me through the next few days. Anyways, maybe now that we know the correct healthy amount of calories, things will go better. I'm down about 3 pounds since we started on the 1st of the month so only 12 more to go to my monthly goal. Still gotta figure out my a reward system for us...hmmm...thoughts?? comment

1 comment:

  1. I've really got to admire you guys - quitting smoking and losing weight at the same time??? Doing just one of those alone is hard enough! If you are interested in pills, then I recommend Advocare. They aren't diet pills, just good nutritional pills. I take their vitamins because their weight loss ones don't work for me, but they have worked for lots of other folks. Otherwise pills make me feel bad, too. You guys are doing so awesome!! I haven't figured out rewards yet, either ... need to, though!

    ReplyDelete