Sunday, April 1, 2012

End of Day 1

I promise not to post this much everyday!! Today was actually pretty good. Took an hour nap at about 1 this afternoon which felt pretty good. We both stuck to our schedules pretty good. We just guesstimated the amount of meat for dinner because we didn't have a scale and I actually was full enough. Well we did finally go to storage and get our food scale and instead of the 3 oz I thought I had eaten, I really only had about 1 oz. Apparently we aren't very good guessers, so it's a damn good thing we got our scale now haha. I guess my mom in law aka "Mom Pam" wants to start walking with us in the mornings which is pretty cool. I think our morning walks are going to be more for distance and our evening walks are going to be more for time. My sister in law is gonna walk with us in the evenings too so we are actually kinda inspiring our family too which is pretty cool. Everyone I've talked to so far is pretty impressed with out dedication. Oooh Oooh Oooh So last week when we started walking just to kinda get started we were walking about a 22 minute mile, well my goal for the end of this next 2 weeks was a 15 minute mile because I haven't done that probably since hmmm junior high maybe. Well this morning was a 19:11 mile so tonight I wanted at least 18 something maybe around 18:30, well I actually hit a 17:10 mile tonight!!! I was so excited. I know it's not a world record or anything, but hey I've knocked 5 miles off since we started. And when we got our starting weights this morning, it's actually 7 pounds less than the last time I was at the doctor. So this is it people.

THIS IS MY TIME AND I AM GOING TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT.

1 comment: