Sunday, April 15, 2012

It's been a while...

So, I'm back. Lots of stuff been going on lately. First of all the diet is shall we say not going as planned. Still walking sometimes, but not as much as I would like too. However, the no smoking has been awesome. Had a few rough days with cravings, but I'm on day 15 and doing pretty good. From what I hear, once I hit 1 month, it will be smooth sailing. So I'm keepin on keepin on. In other news, we moved to our own apartment on Friday. So we have been getting everything set up here the past few days. Nothing too exciting really. Although we do live around a bunch of people now, so maybe we will meet some new friends and everything. I think I've already figured out my new walking route, but have yet to actually go for a walk haha. Maybe tomorrow we can walk now that we are a little bit more settled in. So yeah, maybe right now we've fallen off the diet wagon, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up. This isn't about a quick fix. This is about a new life.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the smoking! I still can't believe you were trying to both at the same time. Maybe now that you are well on your way with the smoking, you'll be able to get back on the journey to health. Besides, moving IS exercise, so you weren't really off the wagon!

    ReplyDelete