Saturday, March 31, 2012

Last Cigarette

It's currently 10:20 PM (10/20 also happens to be my birthday). I'm finally done messing around on the computer for the night. I'm ready for bed, but I had to have one last final cigarette for the rest of my life. No matter what happens or how stressed out I get I will not give into temptation. If and when I get to that point I will just come write on here, or I will play a game on my phone or on the computer or something. I cannot let myself lose this battle. This may be the biggest hill I ever have to climb but if there's a positive pregnancy test at the top of this hill, I'll climb forever. I already have it planned out how I am going to tell Kelby when I finally do get pregnant, and lately his mom and I have been getting fortune cookies that have been making us think they have been about us getting pregnant, so I am actually getting all the stuff ready for when I do get pregnant I'll have everything ready for my super secret way to tell him. He knows there is a super secret plan, he just doesn't know anything else about it. This cigarette doesn't even taste good, but I know I need to enjoy every last bit of it. Well I guess as of now, at 10:31 PM, yeah I took forever to smoke it haha, I am officially a nonsmoker. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment